Moku Hanga Printing Kit
This kit includes the supplies needed to print multiple color blocks using the Japanese method, packed into McClain's Lightweight Tote.
- 15mm Namisei Hira To (Kento registration chisel)
- 3cm Large Standard Baren
- Camellia Oil
- 100gm Nori (rice paste)
- 2oz Bokuju (black ink)
- Holbein Paste Pigments, three Primary Colors: Napthol Red Deep, Ultramarine Blue, Hansa Yellow
- 15mm Surikomi Bake (printing brush)
- 18mm Surikomi Bake (printing brush)
- #15 small, flat Steiner Mixing Brush
- 2oz SavvySoap Hand and Brush Cleaner
- 3 sheets of 9"x12" Shin Torinoko ,White
- 3 sheets of 9"x12" Nishinouchi, Natural
- Moku Hanga Primer by Robert McClain
There is a 15% discount on the Kit: the regular price for everything separately would be $200.31.